The Ohef Sholom Temple Men’s Club is a fraternal organization whose goal is to provide service and support to the Temple and the community. Our programs educate and entertain our congregational members and the community. The Men’s Club is an opportunity for those who are looking to do good works and enjoy camaraderie too.
Men’s Club programs and activities include:
- Annual Men’s Club Shabbat service
- Annual Golf-A-Thon Fundraiser
- Annual Super Bowl Family Dinner Party
- Annual Chanukah Dinner and Religious School Party
- Annual Henry B. Kaufmann Award
- Annual Mitzvah Day Project for the Community
- Annual Veterans Day program planned by the Military Support & Outreach Committee
- Monthly Shabbat Family Dinners at Temple followed by a Service
- Monthly Assistance to OST Soup Kitchen
- Summertime Norfolk Tides Baseball Game and Family Picnic
- Ushering for High Holy Day services
- Financial support for Temple projects and scholarships
Membership is open all year. Please support Men’s Club programming by renewing your membership or by joining as a new member. Minimum dues are $36.00 annually. Sponsorships are available if you are unable to afford membership dues.
Please contact Matthew Weinstein, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.